Ca' Del Bosco
Ca' De Bosco sits in the Erbusco, Franciacorta, home to Italy’s greatest methode champenoise sparkling wine houses, in the northern province of Lombardy.
In the mid 1960's Annamaria Clementi bought a small house on a hill of Erbusco known locally as "Ca' del bosc". Planting out and forming what would be perhaps the best Franciacortas came from an inspired visit to France's champagne houses. Beginning in 1972, the now high-tech winery uses zero-oxygen disgorging methods to achieve excellence.
Franciacorta sparkling wines now enjoy a rigorously controlled DOCG status. This means the name itself on the label guarantees the method of production, as it does on a Champagne label. The elite wines of Franciacorta, and this includes Ca' Del Bosco's Anna Clementi, are matured for four years and sometimes longer, to achieve finer and more persistent bubbles and a mellower, more harmonious flavour.
- FRANCIACORTA Cuvee Prestige
- FRANCIACORTA Cuvee Prestige 1500ml
- FRANCIACORTA Cuvee Prestige Rosè
- FRANCIACORTA Dosage Zero Noir
- FRANCIACORTA Dosage Zero
- FRANCIACORTA Saten
- FRANCIACORTA Brut
- FRANCIACORTA Cuvee AnnaMaria Clementi
- FRANCIACORTA Cuvee AnnaMaria Clementi Rosè
- CURTEFRANCA Bianco
- CHARDONNAY 1500ml
- CURTEFRANCA Rosso
- MAURIZIO ZANELLA Rosso del Sebino
- MAURIZIO ZANELLA VERTICALE Rosso del Sebino
- PINERO Pinot Nero
- CARMENERO Carmenere
Visit their website: