Ca' De Bosco sits in the Erbusco, Franciacorta, home to Italy’s greatest methode champenoise sparkling wine houses, in the northern province of Lombardy.
In the mid 1960's Annamaria Clementi bought a small house on a hill of Erbusco known locally as "Ca' del bosc". Planting out and forming what would be perhaps the best Franciacortas came from an inspired visit to France's champagne houses. Beginning in 1972, the now high-tech winery uses zero-oxygen disgorging methods to achieve excellence.
Franciacorta sparkling wines now enjoy a rigorously controlled DOCG status. This means the name itself on the label guarantees the method of production, as it does on a Champagne label. The elite wines of Franciacorta, and this includes Ca' Del Bosco's Anna Clementi, are matured for four years and sometimes longer, to achieve finer and more persistent bubbles and a mellower, more harmonious flavour.
• NV FRANCIACORTA Cuvee Prestige DOCG
• NV FRANCIACORTA Cuvee Prestige 1500ml DOCG
• NV FRANCIACORTA Cuvee Prestige Rosè DOCG
• 2009 FRANCIACORTA Dosage Zero DOCG
• 2009 FRANCIACORTA Saten DOCG
• 2009 FRANCIACORTA Brut DOCG
• 2005 FRANCIACORTA Cuvee AnnaMaria Clementi DOCG
• 2005 FRANCIACORTA Cuvee AnnaMaria Clementi Rosè DOCG
• 2013 CURTEFRANCA Bianco DOC
• 2010 CHARDONNAY DOC
• 2010 CHARDONNAY 1500ml DOC
• 2010 CURTEFRANCA Rosso DOC
• 2008 MAURIZIO ZANELLA Rosso del Sebino IGT
• MIX MAURIZIO ZANELLA VERTICALE Rosso del Sebino IGT
• 2008 PINERO Pinot Nero IGT
• 2006 CARMENERO Carmenere VDT
Visit their website: