Tombolini is an historic name in the Marche wine making story having started back in 1921. In the 80s the estate was a powerhouse of the Italian wine scene however production ceased following re-organisation within the family. Nearly a decade ago now with Fulvia Tombolini at the helm production resumed and a new era of winemaking began with wines which lived up to the potential of the land and historic family name.
The "rebirth" of the winery has then been strengthened by the partnership with Eataly - the italian gourmet food & wine group which shares knowledge and resources throughout its select group of wineries.
Fulvia has chosen to continue the tradition of her family; cultivating vineyards and producing top quality wines whilst respecting and protecting the environment and terroir. She has assembled a young and enormously energetic team to help her carry the project forward. The range of wines, predominantly white, is focused on Verdicchio and strives to express the varietal freshness and sapidity with clean aromas of white flowers and mediterranean herbs.
• 2012 CASTELFIORA VERDICCHIO dei CASTELLI di Jesi Classico DOC
• 2012 DOROBIANCO Passerina IGT
• 2012 VERDICCHIO dei CASTELLI di Jesi Classico Superiore DOC
• 2011 DOROROSSO Rosso Conero DOC
• 2012 DOROVERDE VERDICCHIO dei CASTELLI di Jesi Classico 500ml DOC
• 2013 DOROVERDE VERDICCHIO dei CASTELLI di Jesi Classico 1000ml DOC
• 2012 DOROVERDE VERDICCHIO dei CASTELLI di Jesi Classico 1500ml DOC
Visit their website: