Col Vetoraz is one of only a few estates located in Cartizze, outside Valdobbiadene and home to Italy’s finest Proseccos. The vineyards are planted on steep hills, 400 meters above sea level.
Col Vetoraz’s defining style is the product of an exciting partnership between Loris Dall'Acqua, leading oenologist in the area and Paolo de Bortoli, sparkling wine expert.
Their primary objective is to maintain the character, quality and freshness of the fruit in their Prosecco. Col Vetoraz Prosecco is naturally balanced and graceful with a velvety smoothness. This they have achieved through careful viticulture and the use of the Charmat method of fermentation. This expertise has resulted in a top quality Prosecco that has challenged many Franciacorta and Talento wines on blind tasting panels.
Watch Stefano's interview at Il Collettivo
- PROSECCO di VALDOBBIADENE Spago Extra Dry DOCG
- PROSECCO di VALDOBBIADENE Extra Dry DOCG
- PROSECCO di VALDOBBIADENE Extra Dry 1500ml DOCG
- PROSECCO di VALDOBBIADENE Brut Zero DOCG
- PROSECCO SUPERIORE di CARTIZZE Dry DOCG
Visit their website: